Online-Workshop: Digital Distribution - Maximizing Reach and Revenues
Sustain and grow your business in times of uncertainty ONLINE: Digital Distribution - Maximizing Reach and Revenues | 10.-12.12. | 590,- € (special offer 2020) Closed cinemas, cancelled markets and soaring numbers of VoD-Subscriptions – knowing how to distribute your content in the digital space is becoming crucial for the sustainable development of most audiovisual companies. Digital Distribution helps film and TV professionals navigate these troubled waters. Among the renowned international experts of the workshop are:
- Nuno Bernardo | Producer, Managing Director | beActive Entertainment
- Wendy Bernfeld | Managing Director, Founder | Rights Stuff
- Dr. Ralph Oliver Graef, LL.M. | Attorney-at-Law (New York), Certified Copyright and Media Lawyer | GRAEF Rechtsanwälte
- Avalon Lyndon | Director of Marketing, MUBI Releases
- Arash T. Riahi | Producer / Director / Dramatic Advisor | Golden Girls Filmproduction
Find out more and register now!