- New Business Opportunities in Today’s Marketplace
Monetizing your Back Catalogue
- The Digital Distribution Agreement – Key Deal Points
Direct Sales – Practical Guide and Case Studies
- Successful Direct Distribution and Marketing Campaigns
- Cutting-edge Case Studies
The workshop equips film and TV producers and distributors with the tools to help them capitalise on the opportunities of digital distribution in order to maximize the reach and revenues for their content.
experts provide relevant knowledge and cutting-edge case studies on
digital distribution, new business models, legal framework, marketing and audience
engagement. As a result the participants will get a practical guide to
|Participant fee||1.290 EUR | Participation fee (incl. hotel & meals) |
870 EUR | Participation fee (excl. hotel & incl. meals)
The training includes excellent networking opportunities - during the seminar as well as at our social evening programme.
- Benefit from an active group of participants and industry experts from different disciplines
- Establish valuable and long-lasting business contacts with media professionals from all over Europe
- Share your ideas and get professional feedback in unique Expert Speed Dating session
- Gain the latest expertise from internationally acclaimed trainers
What former participants say
- Thank you for an excellent workshop that provided up-to-date information and deep insight into Digital Distribution on a high professional level. The spirit was equally wonderful and networking among experts and fellow participants easy and fruitful. I will definitely recommend EPI workshops in my film network.Tina Leeb, fastforward, Germany
- Digital Distribution was a well-structured 3-day seminar with excellent tutors, all organized in a cool, calm, tone in Berlin. It was truly inspiring and gave a lot of thoughts and ideas that will be brought to life soon. I’d do it again if possible!Pelle Folmer, 1606 ApS., Denmark
- Thank you for illuminating 3 days! The scope and timeliness of information and the expertise (and enthusiasm) of the trainers at the seminar provided valuable insights, and inspired my thinking about what is possible in the development of my projects.Beth Sanders, CROWFOOT FILMS, UK
- The workshop provides filmmakers with a great insight into new opportunities and up-to-date knowledge from crowdfunding to digital distribution and marketing.Thorben Bockelmann, BROADVIEW TV, Germany
Regular participation (incl. accommodation and meals):
1st person € 1.290,00 | 2nd person from same company € 990,00
For residents (excl. accommodation, incl. meals):
1st person € 870,00 | 2nd person from same company € 670,00
Are you interested in a scholarship? Mostly partial scholarships available for nationals of these countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine.
Please fill out this application form. Keep in mind not to register online if you are planning to apply for a scholarship.
Are you not from one of these countries? Please contact Ann-Sophie Stampfer (email@example.com | T: +49 (0) 331 721 28 82) for further information on scholarships.
>> For Germans: Eine Förderung der Weiterbildung über die Bildungsprämie des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung ist möglich. Weitere Informationen unter: www.bildungspraemie.info
Achtung: Die Bildungsprämie ist nicht mit einem Stipendium des EPI kombinierbar!