We are happy to launch our new eTraining CHANGE MANAGEMENT IN FILM AND TV.
In a disruptive digital media landscape, it is vital for companies to adapt to the marketplace quickly and to embrace new business models and opportunities arising through digitalization. Therefore, this eTraining offers practical knowledge and hands-on techniques on the processes of change management.
Three highly experienced industry professionals share their international expertise in our brand-new eTraining CHANGE MANAGEMENT IN FILM AND TV:
- Nuno Bernardo (Producer/ Managing Director, beActive Entertainment, Portugal)
- Andrea Olsson (Strategic Coach and Consultant, Director, Ypperlig, UK)
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Thode (Professor for Management and Advisor for Strategy, Leadership and Change, Germany)
Topics and skills taught will be:
- Change Management Models
- Understanding the need for change
- Leadership style & behavior
- How people respond to change
- Implementing change – successfully and sustainably
- Case Study | beActive Entertainment
This eTraining will enable participants to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the new demands to leadership in times of change and uncertainty
- Strengthen their market position by embracing and implementing change into projects, departments, and their companies
- Overcome complex structures of resistance against change within groups through innovative models and hands-on techniques
- Foresee challenges within the change process and resolve them
The course is funded by Creative Europe MEDIA and Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg. Applications for scholarships are open until May 15. An introductory fee is available until May 26.
Our eTraining program offers professional training content on current, relevant topics in the media industry, flexible in terms of time and place.