The safety and health of all participants and those involved in our programs is our highest priority. Therefore, from Nov. 11, 2021 on, participation in on-site events will take place exclusively in compliance with the 2G rule. We therefore require either proof of vaccination (geimpft) or proof of a full recovery (genesen) (at least 28 days old and no older than 6 months).
During the on-site events, the generally applicable hygiene rules must also be observed:
- Wearing of a medical face mask in closed rooms (i.e. from entering the building on). The mask may only be removed for the event and as soon as you are at your seat. When leaving your seat, the medical face mask must be worn again.
- Compliance with the minimum distance of 1.5 meters
- Adherence to cough and sneeze etiquette
- Regular washing and disinfecting of hands
- In addition, we recommend self-testing with rapid tests prior to events.
We also reserve the right to switch to online options if the infection incidence increases. If you have already booked an event, we will keep you informed.
For courses in our Master's degree program Digital Media Law and Management LL.M. | MBA the state regulation for university courses applies (currently 3G).
As a general rule, if you are feeling unwell and/or exhibit typical respiratory symptoms, please do not participate in on-site events in order to protect other participants. If you have any questions regarding the 2G rule, please get in touch with the respective contact persons of the programs.
We thank you for your understanding and support. Together we have mastered a lot so far and will continue to do so together. We are here for you! Stay safe!