- What is innovation
- Types of innovation
- Innovation and disruption
- The importance of innovation
- Business Model Innovation – Processes and Methodologies
- Techniques for creating and structuring new ideas, such as Design Thinking, Business Modell Canvas
- The successful innovation process – from idea to implementation
- Case Studies of successful innovation processes
- Knowledge, practical tips and best practices on how innovation processes can be implemented successfully
In a changing digital media landscape, it is vital for companies to adapt to the marketplace quickly and to embrace new business models and opportunities arising through digitalization. This workshop offers practical knowledge on the processes and methodologies of business model innovations. Hands-on techniques will help creating and implementing new ideas and case studies from the industry will provide best practice.
|Date||December 4 - 8, 2019|
|Participant fee||890 EUR (incl. meals, excl. accommodation)|
- What is innovation
The training includes excellent networking opportunities - during the seminar as well as at our social evening programme.
- Benefit from an active group of participants and industry experts from different disciplines
- Establish valuable and long-lasting business contacts with media professionals from all over Europe
- Gain the latest expertise from internationally acclaimed trainers
Partial and full scholarships available for nationals of these countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
Further information will be available before the workshop. Keep in mind not to register online if you are planning to apply for a scholarship.
Want to apply or not from one of these countries? Please contact Nora Weber (email@example.com | T: +49 331 721 28 82) for further information on scholarships.
For Germans: Eine Förderung der Weiterbildung über die Bildungsprämie des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung ist möglich. Weitere Informationen unter: www.bildungspraemie.info
Achtung: Die Bildungsprämie ist nicht mit einem Stipendium des EPI kombinierbar!