In our rapidly changing industry, it is vital for companies to adapt to the marketplace quickly, to embrace new business models and opportunities arising through digitalization. This workshop offers practical knowledge on the processes and methodologies of business model innovations.
Hands-on techniques will help create and implement new ideas, and case studies from the industry will provide best practice. Decision-makers will acquire the necessary soft skills and the mindset to initiate and lead change and innovation in order to best capitalize on the opportunities of the digital shift in film and TV. Excellent networking opportunities will allow to connect with European colleagues and to shape future partnerships.
Discover unexpected new business opportunities along the way!
|Participant fee||890,00 EUR (incl. meals, excl. accommodation)|
|Scholarships||Scholarships and discounts available (details below)|
- Understand the new demands to leadership in times of change
- Recognize the relevant factors for your company's success
- Strategize efficiently and maximize your company's revenues
- Learn to create and structure new ideas through various Business Model Innovation Tools
- Master hands-on techniques to implement and manage organizational changes successfully
- Gain access to top international experts from different disciplines
- Draw on collective experiences with other professionals
- Expand your pan-European professional network during various networking opportunities
- A comprehensive overview of the challenges and opportunities in our industry in disruptive times
- Agile innovation management: Methods and working modes, incl. Design Thinking & Scrum
- Business Model Innovation: An introduction to a holistic approach
- The process and various techniques of business model innovation
- Setting the right goals and building a future-focused business and financial model
- Leading and implementing change in your day to day operations and management
- Case studies from the industry providing best practice
Change Management: Expert Interview
We asked our expert Gill Thewlis a few questions about the importance of understanding change and innovation processes for our industry and how our workshop will benefit its participants. Read her answers here.
Innovation Management: Expert Interview
Innovation management experts Flavia Bleuel and Nele Fischer talk about the improtance of leadership and agile innovation management in disruptive times here.
Experts 2019 were
Two questions to the top innovation management experts Nele Fischer and Flavia Bleuel
Flavia Bleuel and Nele Fischer were two of the top experts of the first edition of Business Development for Success - Leading Innovation and Change in Film and TV. They presented methods and work modes of agile innovation management such as Design Thinking and Scrum. We wanted to know why film and television professionals should attend this workshop.
Read the interview here
Business Case studies 2019 were
In collaboration with Film Office, City of Gothenburg
The award-winning makers of THE SQUARE (Winner Palme D'Or, Festival de Cannes 2017) will share exclusive insights into the workings of an innovative independent production company. Ludwig Källén will draw back the curtain on PLATTFORM's existing and future business strategies as well as talk about their innovative approach to production and distribution in the age of digitalization.
New ways of reaching the right audience has been a widely discussed topic between filmmakers, distributors and cinemas alike. Through their innovative approach, Ticketing Group have developed smart tech solutions that offer support in this matter. Robert van Hunsel will share his industry knowledge and give an insight into the journey of the development of these solutions and how this affected Ticketing Group & Impact Cinema as businesses.
scholarships and discounts
Erich Pommer Institut Scholarships
A limited amount of mostly partial scholarships is available for nationals of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, FYROM, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
Other Scholarships and Discounts
Company discounts: The second person from the same company is eligible for a discount of EUR 200 when booking at the same time and at the non-discounted rate. Please contact us to receive the discount code.
Please consider applying for funding in your home countries.
German funding possibility: Bildungsprämie des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung
Lithuanian funding possibility: Lithuanian Film Centre scholarships
Polish funding possibility: Polish Film Institute financial support
Please note: Discounts and scholarships are not combinable.