The health and safety of all participants in our programs still is our highest priority. Therefore, as of May 25, 2022, we recommend the following guidelines when participating in our on-site workshops:
- Self-testing with rapid tests, rapid antigen test or PCR test on the days of the event
- Wearing a medical nasal mask indoors (i.e., from the moment you enter the building). The mask may be removed for the event once you are in your seat. As soon as you leave your seat, we recommend wearing the mask again.
- Maintain the minimum distance of 1.5 m
- Adherence to cough and sneeze etiquette
- Regular washing and disinfecting of hands
As in the past, we reserve the right to switch to the online variants if the incidence of infection increases. If you have already booked an event, we will keep you updated. For courses in the context of the part-time continuing education program Digital Media Law and Management LL.M. | MBA, the regulations according to the state ordinance for university operations apply.
As a general rule, if you feel unwell and/or exhibit typical respiratory symptoms, please do not participate in attendance formats in order to protect other participants.
If you have any questions regarding these regulations for our on-site events, please contact the respective contact persons of the programs.
Thank you for your support. We are looking forward to welcoming you at one of our on-site events. Stay safe!